The executive assistant will support our three member management team on everything from calendar management to high impact, strategic operational projects — and more broadly, help to define the operational cadence for our scrappy, fast-paced nonprofit. This is a full-time, salaried role with healthcare benefits.
At VaccinateCA, we’re on a mission to get as many people in the state of California a covid-19 vaccine as quickly as possible. Today, we do that by publishing up-to-date vaccine availability at hospitals and pharmacies across California, as well as county-level vaccination policies. Because every single day—and every dose—matters in the fight against covid-19, we move incredibly fast. Our progress gets measured on the order of days.
This is a different kind of job: your success will shorten the pandemic, and that will put us out of business. We want you to succeed quickly, and will pay salary / healthcare benefits so that you can keep your focus on that goal. It should go without saying that we all work remotely.
About the job
- You’ll support three leaders at the organization with organization and coordination of internal and external meetings and managing complex schedules
- You will be instrumental in defining the structures and procedures that will help us to continue to move quickly as we grow.
- With your help, we will continue to foster an open, inclusive, and supportive internal culture.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as an executive assistant, ideally supporting several individuals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and a ruthless prioritizer
- Strong preference for experience working primarily by email and text chat
- Bonus points for experience working with externally-focused leaders
- Eligible for US-based employment
VaccinateCA is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization. VaccinateCA makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.